This method applies to the following situations:
- The miner is power-off in the upgrading process.
- The miner cannot start (cannot find IP).
- The miner can only use the default factory workers.
- The MicroSD card recommended capacity of less than 16GB. Larger capacity MicroSD cards are not recommended as they are very susceptible to errors.
- A computer running Windows XP or later
- Card reader
Software Download Link:
1）S19 card flashing firmware: https://www.nbtcminer.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/S19-card-flashing-firmware.zip
2）S19 Pro card flashing firmware：https://www.nbtcminer.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/S19-Pro-card-flashing-firmware.zip
Flashing Instructions :
- Insert MicroSD card into computer and format to FAT32.
- Unzip the downloaded image file and copy the contents to the MicroSD card.
- Remove the MicroSD card from the computer and insert it into the card slot on the control board.
- Power on the control board. Allow about 30 seconds for the files to load automatically. When loaded, the green indicator light will be steady on.
- Remove the MicroSD and restart the miner. In over 30 seconds, please reboot the miner. (NOTE: do not power off during the restart process; power failure will cause the OTP to fail to turn on which also damages the control board.)
- Power on the miner and access the miner interface. Remember to upgrade the latest official firmware online.
Possible Solutions to Solve the Flashing Failure
- Reformat the MicroSD and make sure you’ve copied the correct firmware.
- Press the MicroSD softly to ensure it’s well attached.
- Dust and clean the MicroSD.
- Try with another good known MicroSD.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact NBTC Customer Support.