New original TMP75AIDR marking TMP75 Temperature Sensor Digital 8-SOIC for Suitable for many types of miners: Antminer S9, T9+, S9se, S11, S15, S17, S19…
TMP75AIDR marking TMP75
The TMP75 and TMP175 devices are digital temperature sensors ideal for negative temperature coefficient (NTC) and positive temperature coefficient (PTC) thermistor replacement. The devices offer a typical accuracy of ±1 °C without requiring calibration or external component signal conditioning. Device Temperature sensors are highly linear and do not require complex calculations or look-up tables to Derive the temperature. The on-chip 12-bit analogto-digital converter (ADC) offers resolutions down to 0.0625 °C. The devices are available in the industrystandard LM75 SOIC-8 and MSOP-8 footprint.
The TMP175 and TMP75 feature SMBus, two-wire, and I2C interface compatibility. The TMP175 device allows up to 27 devices on one bus. The TMP75 allows up to eight on one bus. The TMP175 and TMP75 both feature an SMBus Alert function. The TMP175 and TMP75 devices are ideal for extended temperature measurement in a variety of communication, computer, consumer, environmental, industrial, and instrumentation applications.The TMP175 and TMP75 devices are specified for operation over a temperature range of −40 °C to +125 °C.
The TMP75 production units are 100% tested against sensors that are NIST traceable and are verified with equipment that are NIST traceable through ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibrations.
• TMP175: 27 Addresses
• TMP75: 8 Addresses, NIST Traceable
• Digital Output: SMBus™, Two-Wire, and I2C
• Resolution: 9 to 12 Bits, User-Selectable
– ±1 °C (Typical) from −40 °C to +125 °C
– ±2 °C (Maximum) from −40 °C to +125 °C
• Low Quiescent Current: 50-μA, 0.1-μA Standby
• Wide Supply Range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
• Small 8-Pin MSOP and 8-Pin SOIC Packages
• Power-Supply Temperature Monitoring
• Computer Peripheral Thermal Protection
• Notebook Computers
• Cell Phones
• Battery Management
• Office Machines
• Thermostat Controls
• Environmental Monitoring and HVAC
• Electro Mechanical Device Temperature