Original LTC3807EUDC marking LGSG high-performance step-down switching regulator DC/DC controller with 24V output voltage capability For Antminer L3+ hashboard U73 power chip
The LTC3807EUDC is the controller of the LTC3807 family, commonly referred to as the 714 LGSG, and the device is marked “LGSG”. Commonly used in L3+ hash board step-down power chip U73 position 24V output synchronous step-down controller.
The LTC3807EUDC is a high-performance step-down switching regulator DC/DC controller that drives an all N-channel synchronous power MOSFET stage. A constant frequency current mode architecture allows a phase-lockable frequency of up to 750kHz.
The LTC3807 features a precision 0.8V reference and power good output indicator. A wide 4V to 38V input supply range encompasses a wide range of intermediate bus voltages and battery chemistries. The output voltage of the LTC3807 can be programmed between 0.8V to 24V. The TRACK/SS pin ramps the output voltages during start-up. Current foldback limits MOSFET heat dissipation during short-circuit conditions. The PLLIN/MODE pin selects among Burst Mode operation, pulse-skipping mode, or continuous conduction mode at light loads.
1. Wide VIN Range: 4V to 38V (40V Abs Max)
2. Low Operating IQ: 50μA
3. Wide Output Voltage Range: 0.8V ≤ VOUT ≤ 24V
4. RSENSE or DCR Current Sensing
5. Phase-Lockable Frequency (75kHz to 750kHz)
6. Programmable Fixed Frequency (50kHz to 900kHz)
7. Selectable Current Limit
8. Very Low Dropout Operation: 99% Duty Cycle
9. Adjustable Output Voltage Soft-Start or Tracking
10. Power Good Output Voltage Monitor
11. Output Overvoltage Protection
12. Low Shutdown IQ: 14μA
13. Internal LDO Powers Gate Drive from VIN or EXTVCC
14. No Current Foldback During Start-Up
15. Small 20-Pin 3mm × 4mm QFN and TSSOP Packages
Automotive always-on systems
Battery powered digital devices
Distributed DC power systems