MT3608 Marking B628 power booster IC chip
MT3608 B628 Info：
MT3608 B628 is a constant frequency, 6-pin SOT23 current mode step up converter intended for small, low power applications. The MT3608 switches at 1.2MHz and allows the use of tiny, low cost capacitors and inductors 2mm or less in height. Internal soft-start results in small inrush current and extends battery life.
The MT3608 B628 features automatic shifting to pulse frequency modulation mode at light loads. The MT3608 includes under-voltage lockout, current limiting, and thermal overload protection to prevent damage in the event of an output overload. The MT3608 is available in a small 6-pin SOT-23 package.
The MT3608 uses a fixed frequency, peak current mode boost regulator architecture to regulate voltage at the feedback pin. The operation of the MT3608 can be understood by referring to the block diagram of Figure 3. At the start of each oscillator cycle the MOSFET is turned on through the control circuitry. To prevent sub-harmonic oscillations at duty cycles greater than 50 percent, a stabilizing ramp is added to the output of the current sense amplifier and the result is fed into the negative input of the PWM comparator. When this voltage equals The output voltage of the error amplifier the power MOSFET is turned off. The voltage at the output of the error amplifier is an amplified version of the difference between the 0.6V bandgap reference voltage and the feedback voltage. In this way the peak current level keeps the output in regulation. If the feedback voltage starts to drop, the output of the error amplifier increases. These results in morecurrent to flow through the power MOSFET, thus increasing the power delivered to the output. The MT3608 has internal soft start to limit the amount of input current at startup and to also limit the amount of overshoot on the output.
1. Integrated 80mΩ Power MOSFET
2. 2V to 24V Input Voltage
3. 1.2MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
4. Internal 4A Switch Current Limit
5. Adjustable Output Voltage
6. Internal Compensation
7. Up to 28V Output Voltage
8. Automatic Pulse Frequency Modulation Mode at Light Loads
9. up to 97% Efficiency
10. Available in a 6-Pin SOT23-6 Package
1. Battery-Powered Equipment
2. Set-Top Boxed
3. LCD Bais Supply
4. DSL and Cable Modems and Routers
5. Networking cards powered from PCI or PCI express slots
1. We can buy other electronic accessories and IC accessories for you. You can tell us the product name and quantity you need,
2. We have a lot of parts, but not all of them are uploaded. If you don’t find the model you need, you can contact us and tell me the parts and quantity you need.
3. Avoid damage or loss during transmission, please check carefully when you receive the parts. Please contact me immediately with any questions. Let’s work together to solve this problem quickly!
There are no reviews yet.