Original AP431 AP431SAN1TR-G1 Marking GCC LDO Voltage Regulator
AP431SAN1TR-G1 is a 3-terminal adjustable shunt regulator with guaranteed thermal stability over the entire operating range. Its sharp turn-on characteristics, low temperature coefficient, and low output impedance make it an ideal replacements in Zener lic app diodes power supplies, chargers, and other adjustable regulators. The AP431SAN1TR has a low minimum cathode current for regulation, and a typical value of 50µA makes the device ideal for applications with very low power consumption. The output voltage of the AP431SAN1 can be to any value between VREF (2.5V) and the corresponding maximum cathode voltage (36V). Two levels of initial voltage tolerance are available at +25°C, 0.5% and 1%. This IC is available in package SOT23.
Commonly used in Antminer S17 series, T17 series hash board repair, switching power supply, charger, and other adjustable stabilizer pressure, etc.
1. Low Minimum Cathode Current for Regulation: 50μA (Typ.), 100μA (Max.)
2. Programmable Precise Output Voltage from 2.5V to 36V
3. High Stability Under Capacitive Load
4. Low Deviation of Reference Voltage Over Full Temperature Range: 11mV Typical
5. Sink Current Capacity from 100µA to 100mA
6. Low Dynamic Impedance: 0.1Ω (Typ.)
7. Wide Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C